Monday 11 April 2011

Colour Create Challenge - Pink/black and white

Hi ya, I can't believe I haven't blogged since Thursday, I was doing so well blogging every day and then came the nice weather and the sorting of the tent ready for our camping hols on Friday!!!  So quick post the challenge over at Colour Create is pink, black and white.  If you saw my mothers day card I made an open flap card, well my collegue at work loved it so I decided to make this for Michelle for her birthday.
The front may get me taken out of the challenge as its got a bit of blue

Just a little bit of blue so the bag pops out a bit.  It was all made using the cute companions summer stories cd rom from crafters companion. 
I'm off to start sorting some ironing out for camping (don't know why as it all goes in bin bags in the roof box!!!!) lol lol
Hope you have a fab evening.
xxx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous project!

Sharon said...

This looks amazing Kezzy!

WOW so much work involved there too - I'm sure you friend Michelle will love it :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Black, Pink and White Challenge!

Sharon x

Di said...

Wow how fab! really clever! love it!thanks for joining Colour Create!
Hugs Di xxx