Wednesday 25 May 2011

WOYWW 103

Hi to all the woyww's around the world, and if you would like to see what I'm on about pop over to Julia's blog to have a look at an array of fab desks and if you are wondering what all the PIF is about, then Julias blog is the one to explain what were all excited about. 
Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to everyones support last week when I had huge moment of feeling sorry for myself, I blame the accounts!!! Everyone was so nice and I suddenly thought to myself 'your being a wingy cranky I can't play with others moment!!! lol.  Ok so to my desks ........................
This was my desk this morning and my floor looked like.............

But the Accounts are done, everything is packed away (just) and all I have to do before the meeting tomorrow is to re check through them while slopping on the sofa in a bit HURRAY my desk now looks like

Not much of a change from last week, the decoupage is from work (I work as a finance manage in a private nursery) and they have been given loads and loads of these old decoupage packets and they would like me to whip something up for the carnival stall to show people what they can use them for so they can sell them.  Luckily not until the end of June, the book is for altering as I have seen a great idea in craft stamper.  The stamp I found under the sofa I reckon it was when I was putting them on EZ mount!!!! 
I still have my PIF to do, but I know exactly what I'm doing, I have all the bits for it and sketches.  I can't wait to get crafting, I've not done any proper this month because of the accounts and I am itching for getting everything out lol, so all I'm going to do for the end of May and most of June is relax and craft.
Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week and look forward to week 104.  Also I think a big round of applause for Julia as this must be quite a nervous time for her when really I'm sure all will go well.
Thank you for sharing. Kezzy xxx

4 comments:

Nicks said...

looking like a very exciting desk! I cant wait to see what everyones PIF's are xx

okienurse said...

very busy desk and workspace. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Well done for getting those wretched acounts sorted at last. Your desk now looks well set up for some serious work. Have fun.

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done Kezzy, after the pain - the fun!! I like that you found the stray stamp - that's REALLY good luck!!