Wednesday 14 September 2011

WOYWW 119 and TH Bird Cage Swap

Hi to all the woyww followers, if your wondering what I'm harping on about jump over to Julia's Blog and have a good old nosey at some fab crafty desks.  I can't believe is Wednesday already lol, so here's my really messy desk, left from last night when I finished my tag for dragosweb tag challenge that I just got in on time, its so nice that I'm back to challenges. 
Not so sure that my ribbons in colour co-ordinating clear jars is such a good idea, under all that ribbon is the jar!!! lol.  I am also trying to start using my die cuts more often and was searching through some on my desk hence my other desk looks like...

I would also like to say a really big hello to my new followers, I can't believe last time I looked there was 18.  I am planning to catch up and check out my new followers blogs and also visit my other followers blogs.  I try and do this ever so often and its nice as I get to sit on the sofa catching up and looking through loads of posts since I last visited.  Thank you so much for following me.

Right next is my TH bird cage swap which we are allowed to view today, it was Frankie's 300th post last week and to celebrate she had a TH bird cage swap which was fantastic, you can check out Frankies blog here.  Now I feel a bit guilty as I had forgotten about the swap until I received an email from Frankie with my swap buddy so I ended up sending it two days late, the problem with this is it has to go to Ohio, I sent it via airsure which says 4 days and I have managed to track it as far as America, now I am hoping it will get there ok as I used the expensive postage as I send Elizabeth and Bleubird two rocking horse charms and they haven't got there yet and it is now a month but I sent it via airmail, so if this arrives ok I'm off to find more charms!!! I don't think my swap buddy will have received my swap yet so I feel a bit guilty showing mine but even if she sees pic I think its always different in real life.  I have two photos as one was done by the window and one done on white card and I can't believe how both pics make the colours quite different and to be honest I can't remember which colour is closest doh!!!

And even though we should be showing the bird cages we did I have to show everyone the one I received

Isn't it gorgeous it was sent from Sherry and her blog is fantastic to, sorry about the pink ribbon at the bottom of the pic but its hanging on the wall with my other tags.
Right I better be off as I really have babbled on and on and on and on well you get my drift. Hope you all have a fantastic crafty week.
Thanks for sharing
Kezzy xxx

21 comments:

Annie said...

Love the bird cages :-)
A x

Sarah said...

Your desk looks fab - bursting with creative splashes. Both really Fab tags and... tell me about the ribbons!
Thanks for sharing today! Sarah (at 2)

Glenda said...

My ribbon storing moto is "Open drawer and throw the ribbon in!"

Sandy said...

Oh wow what a creative place. So many things on your desk. Love them.
Happy WOYWW. Sandy #1

Jen said...

Gorgeous bird cage swap tag.
Jen x

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love all those bird cages. :) I bet it's fun to receive them in the mail. :)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a right, rumbustuous, riot of red ribbon you've got going on there :) Impressive!! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tags, love the little charms. Have a happy Wednesday! Mel #51

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely busy desk you have there - both of the tags are fabulous - the swap was good fun wasnt it.

Sarn said...

Hi ya!

Lovely creative desk and great birdcage tags.

Happy WOYWW.
Hugs, Sandra (no. 66)

Mrs A. said...

Love the feathers.Gorgeous colour. I keep my ribbons in a plastic see through box with the lid crammed on and then just open and tip on floor and rummage to find what i want. Might be better in glass jars as not so much to tip out! hugs Mrs A,

JoZart Designs said...

Beautiful birdcage tags and your desk looks so exciting .. lots going on there,
JoZarty x

Helen said...

Just love that pile of red ribbons.... you must have lots if you have to colour co-ordinate them... But I stopped by to see your tag - it is gorgeous - so is the one you received.

Anonymous said...

Love all that bright red ribbon, and the stamps on show and all those dies too! Very impressive array of stash! Great tags too, hope Elizabeth receives hers soon.

Hugs
Brenda 88

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm in awe of your birdcage. It is gorgeous. I know it will be loved by the lady in Ohio. Please don't worry about the charms. I am just thrilled that you even considered me. Happy belated WOYWW, because I'm late with everything this week. Spent yesterday tripping around the Household Hazardous Waste swap and shop site looking for joint compound and caulk.

Julia Dunnit said...

The best way to see what you've got is to spread it all out! But the ribbon thing is a prob for me - I never quite got the hang of puttin them back in the jars without knotting creasing and bad temper...so I gave up! I think the tag swap has been a huge success, yours are great.

Elizabeth said...

Just a quick visit this week due to illness but hope to do better next week ... thanks for sharing your desk with all the fab stuff on it and showing your tags - they are both lovely. Mine has gone to Wyoming and I don't believe it's been received yet too. I hope you have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #121

Joni Nickrent said...

LOVE! LOVE! Birdcages are too fun and yours looks amazing! Popping by from POP ART MINIS via WOYWW! You have an Awesome Blog!

okienurse said...

great looking tags! I will post mine next week when I get it. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but I wanted to pop by and visit your blog to say hello and to see what you are up to! Didn't have the time to post(except about newest Doswell addition) or craft the past two weeks due to being in Virginia visiting with the son's family to see the newest granddaughter born. Definitely a fun time none the less. Hope you have a great week. Vickie aka okienurse

Neet said...

Love that tag with the bird cage. What a popular die that is. Had to smile at the ribbons - where is the jar? LOL
Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs, Neet x

Tertia said...

Both tags are great! I didn't know it had to be a TH birdcage, so I used a stamp I had. Oh well lets hope the recipient isn't too disappointed.
Happy very belated WOYWW