Thursday 17 November 2011

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything goes

Hi all, over at 2 sisters challenge blog the challenge is Anything goes.  I finished the card for my friend just before I was ill so haven't shown it yet.  I'm quite happy how it turned out as my friend is quite modern.
Thanks for sharing.  Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Die cut - TH Sizzix (decorative strip), Sizzix (framelets), Spellbinders (blossoms three)
Stamps - Stampin Up (shellies signature collection), The Stampman (aspects of design flitters & flutters)
Inks - Archival (jet black), Stampin Up (melon mambo)
Patterned papers - Echo Park (Be Mine - journal cards, polka dots, love letters, black diamonds, sweetstripes
Embellishments - America Crafts (plastic rose brads)
Card - Bazzill cardstock

1 comment:

Annette said...

Love the bright colours. Hope you're feeling better now. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters. Don't forget our new challenge starts today and we have a DT call out at the moment too. Annette xx