Wednesday 25 January 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Embossing and Crazy 4 Challenges - child's card

Hi all, it is time for the design team to showcase a card for the current challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog which is embossing.  I would like to enter my card into the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week which is create a child's card.  I thoroughly had fun doing this card, best thing about kids cards, is you can have fun and they will love it no matter what.

Why don't you pop on over to both challenge blogs and have fun entering.  Thanks for looking. Kezzy xxx

Oops forgot to add recipe lol (this is an edit)
Recipe
Image - Meljens - monkeytoes
Promarkers - cocktail pink, ivory, raw sienna and baby pink
Embossing folders - Crafts Concepts (sun rays), Cuttlebug (dots), Couture Creations (Intrinsic)
Dies - Sizzix (green tree, branch w/leaves, nature set), Spellbinders (circles and ovals)
Card - Bazzill
Papers - Trimcraft First Edition (new leaf)
Flower soft - ultra fine toffee and sand

3 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Hmm... I had thought of making an embossed oval frame and making something with quilling. But you got me thinking with those cute tree and leaves. My problem is, I can't think out of the box. Will have a try and take Inspiration from this card. Have added flowersoft in my list of learning new techniques :)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Kezzy - ah this is soooo cute - I love the monkey stamp and how you have used it is it is awesome thanks for sharing - you know what you made me do?
I Googled the stamp and found it at Quixotic Paperie and then found myself ordering not it (as it was sold out) but its brother which is super cute too :D and by same artist - my great nephew has monkeys as his thing (he is two and so had to get it . thanks for sharing this idea - great layout and elements of design - your are brilliant! Shaz in oz.x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

PS meant o say it was on sale the stamp and that the site had suer cheap post for Oz so prob wont be my last visit there! X