Sunday 26 February 2012

That Craft Place Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Hi all, at last I can reveal all, I'm on another design team, I can't believe it, I'm so happy.  Lisa who runs a bricks and mortar shop and an online shop called That Craft Place, she also runs a challenge blog That Craft Place Blog and she has just started her first shop blog Shop At That Craft Place.  As part of the new design team I shall be making projects for the challenge blog which is every two weeks and also I get to host some challenges how exciting is that, I also get to post on the shop blog as well.  As it is we should be starting on the 1st April and the challenge blog was going to have a break for a month, but rather than taking a break Lisa has decided to  have the month of March a anything goes, so why don't you have pop on over there and participate in our anything goes challenge.  Also keep checking the shop blog as well, as we will be posting lots of inspiration for you all.
I decided to go rather pink with my card and had a real sewing theme going on lol

As you can see alot of pink lol.  Awhile back I bought a sewing book for dummies as I am really bad, anyway doing this project today I wanted sewing theme paper on my mannequin and I grabbed it and ripped out pages, I reckon I can now call myself a true crafter lol.  The recipe for the card is below so if you would like to order some stamps or other products pop on over That Craft Place to have a browse through the shop.
Thank you for looking :-) Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Indigo Blu, Creative Expressions (textures, vintage sewing), Crafty Individuals (CI-235), Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz (haberdashery)
Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye (lost & found blush)
Dies - Tim Holtz Sizzix (sewing room)
Angelina Fibre
Inkpads - Versamark, Distress Ink (spun sugar, worn lipstick, antique linen), Archival (jet black)
Embossing Powder - Cosmic Shimmer (pink)
Buttons, Cheesecloth, Pink tulle, pins, Pink felt, Seam binding, Embroidery thread

3 comments:

Laney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laney said...

absolutely gorgeous hun! I love the pinkaliciousness (is that a word)
hugs
laney

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kezzy,

Congratulations!!! Very cool. Isn't it great that we can do what we love and get paid for it!!! Yipee.

Your card looks very pretty in pink!

Hugs,
Kay