Wednesday 14 March 2012

2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Wednesday showcase and I love Promarkers

Hi all, I'm back again showing a new card for the current 2 Sisters challenge this week which is Spring, I used another digi stamp from Digi Doodle Shop (Bee Happy). I am also entering this card into the I love Promarkers challenge blog, I can't believe I have found a promarker challenge blog as I used letraset all the time so it's great to be able to enter into their challenges :-), promarkers I have used are shown in the recipe below.


Thank you for looking :-) Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Image - Digi Doodle Shop
Dies - Go Kreate (xxl frilly #2), Spellbinders (grand scallop, circle standard, labels 4 standard and small, edgeabillities classic ric rac)
Papers - My Minds Eye (ooh la la get in line)
Creative Expressions cloud mask
Adirondack aqua inkpad
Googly eyes and decoart glamour dust
Colouring - Promarkers (cool grey 4 and 5, canary, tulip yellow, marsh green, pear green, ginger, spice), Flexmarkers (blue grey 3), Tria markers (CG01)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love this Kezzy, a card to make anyone smile! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx