Sunday 19 August 2012

That Craft Place - Vintage

Hi all, I'm scheduling this as I'm camping, so hopefully all we go ok lol.  Over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog the challenge this fortnight is Vintage.  I'm pretty new to vintage but really had a fab time doing this.  The only thing I would have changed if I had time is the image and the transfer I did I added crackle paint rock candy and it didn't really do it justice but hey ho, I'm leaving in an hour so it will have to do.  I went with the theme of old and used distress inkpad seedless preserve as if wine had dripped all over it.


All details are below of what I have used.  I shall be back on Wednesday (if it's Sunday and the post went up on the right day lol) so I shall be back that day with my WOYWW.  Unless they have internet there, but I'm pretty sure they don't lol.  I'm taking lots of colouring, a mini journal (first time), hoping to learn crochet as I'm taking a dvd, I have saved 25 craft magazines to read and some seed beads to have a go at flower embellishments :-) so lots to keep me busy.

Hope you have a fantastic crafty week. Happy crafting, thanks for visiting :-) Kerry xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Crafty Individuals (CI131), Paperartsy (words 4), Whimsey stamps (time flies)
Crackle paint ranger rock candy
Distress Ink pads - antique linen, tea dye and seedless preserve
Distress stain - antique linen
Archival ink pad coffee
HOTP vintage easy peasy acetate pics
Crafty Individuals - Shabby tags
Crafty Individuals - Ephemera A
Ribbon from Ribbon Girl
Prima flowers
Fresco satin glaze
Book paper
Letraset Aqua marker - violet hue
Beads - old brooch

2 comments:

Twiglet said...

Love the vintage look. Hope the camping was fun. x Jo

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful vintage tag - glorious colours, and I love your stamp and postmarks!
Alison x