Wednesday 24 October 2012

Birthday Boy

Hi all, just popping on with a card I have finished for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge (sketch below) and the Lili's little fairies Challenge which is anything goes.  I have loads of stamps from lili of the valley but I have only used the odd one, I think this is because when I was collecting them I loved them but struggled with colouring, which now I have been practising it's not too bad lol.  Don't forget to join the Halloween hop I'm in as I have candy I'm giving away see my post here.

Sketch




Right I shall be back in a bit with my woyww post :-). Thanks for visiting, hugs Kerry xxx

Recipe
Stamps - Lili of the Valley (boy oh boy), Banana Frog (superstars)
Inkpads - Memento (tuxedo black), Archival (jet black) Stampin Up (island indigo) Distress Ink (spiced marmelade)
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye lime twist (out of the blue)
Stampin Up cardstock
Fiskars - star punch
Gems
Colouring - Stampin Up white card, Promarkers (mustard, gold, pastel yellow, berry red, crimson, turquoise, marine, petrol blue, ginger, spice, burnt orange, oatmeal, blush, coral, caramel, umber, burnt sienna, cocoa, cool grey 1,2,4) Flexmarker (blue grey 3)

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous. I love the colours and the layout and stitching look wonderful.

Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue

Words and Pictures said...

Very cute take on the sketch - love the colouring on your image!
Alison x

Alex H. said...

WOW.. what a fantastic card... looks so great with all the stitches! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.