Sunday 3 March 2013

Funky, Bright, Fabulous .................

Hi all, it's time for a new challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and this fortnight to celebrate our new Design Team it's Anything Goes.  Lisa now sells lots of different types of craft so we now are encouraging crafter's to try, we also have a challenge which you can enter as long as it's not paper, this you will find on the sidebar of the challenge blog.

So I decided this week to make a crochet ring bracelet and matching card, I am in the middle of teaching myself to crochet and found how to make this circles and knew exactly that I wanted to make a piece of jewellery, only problem is I didn't have any circles, so I ended up making the rings with these garden circles I bought ages ago, it's to make sure flowers stay together, I show what I mean on the bracelet picture :-)

Challenges I would like to enter are -   Crafty Boots Challenge Blog - Out of your comfort zone
                                                           Crazy us Crazy Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


Matching!!!!

Close up of card

Certainly different lol

The rings I used, the gap was a bit awkward but I managed
to get them to close tightly then scooped the stitches around :-)

Right I shall be off, other half is cooking dinner and it sounds like it's almost done, yummy lol.
Happy Crafting, Hugs Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Garden rings (better using rubber rings which I'm planning on buying)
Buttons
Wool - orange, green, yellow
Tim Holtz tape coloured with watercolours
Distress stains - spiced marmalade, peeled paint, mustard seed
White card and a corner punch
Typed words

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I love this it's fab. Love the bright colours.

Susan xx

rachel said...

the card and the bracelet are just amazing Kerry - I keep meaning to learn how to crochet - but the days just keep slipping by - maybe it should be next new years resolution? xx

Erin said...

Thud still cant get over how amazing and stunning this is you rock xxx