Saturday 2 March 2013

Layering it Up at Kenny K

Hi all, I'm just nipping on to enter my card into the Kenny K challenge which is Layering it up.  I'm quite late this week lol, but I so wanted to enter, I really love their images, can you imagine working or being on a design team with them, it would be bliss not work lol lol.

I decided to grab a patterned paper pad and some kraft card and go for it, and see what I could layer up from the papers, it was really relaxing and I am quite pleased with the end result :-)



Right I better be off or the challenge will be finished!!!  New one tomorrow so looking forward to that.  All the details are below of what I used :-)
And a huge hello to all my new followers, I have reached 100 followers how exciting is that, I have started sorting out some candy which will be up over the next few weeks.
Happy Crafting, Hugs Kezzy xxx

Recipe
Image Kenny K Anime Rocker
Dies - Spellbinders circles
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories Awesome
Inkpads - Memento tuxedo black, Ranger Distress gathered twigs, Archival coffee
Stamps - Banana Frog fireworks
Colouring - Stampin Up white, Promarkers - cool grey 3, 4, 5, pastel blue, denim blue, midnight blue, orange, burnt orange, spice, red, crimson, burgundy, sandstone, henna, walnut, coral, oatmeal, blush. Triamarkers - NG02, Copic Markers - E49, E47, E43, E41

4 comments:

Laila said...

he's a real looker! your colouring is fantastic, and the use of DP's and layers is great!
Thank you for joining KennyK
-Laila

Laila said...

he's a real looker! your colouring is fantastic, and the use of DP's and layers is great!
Thank you for joining KennyK
-Laila

mixamatoasties said...

He's awesome! Love it.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Such a cool card to a boy and your coloring are great :-)
Thanx for joining at Kenny K Krafty Krew Challenge this week :-)
Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs from Karin :-)