Thursday 24 October 2013

WOYWW 229

Hi ya, late again lol.  I'm going to be really quick this evening, obviously you know about my brother-in-law dying, so it has been an upsetting week.  I always feel close to my sister and even though there are 18 years between us with no one in the middle, I feel such connection with her that I really found it tough to do much over the last week, I'm really sorry I haven't visited many this week again but now, which I know sounds terrible, but things are getting back to normal.
So it's Wednesday and it's time for the amazing Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday were all us crafters share our desks and mine has something really special on it this week :-)
As you know I am now on the Creative Expressions DT and today we got to visit there to learn all about their products and wow it was amazing.  I feel so lucky and still sometimes want to pinch myself as I think I'm dreaming.  I have lots of goodies on my desk this week and over the next couple of weeks I am going to show you closer pictures and how the products works.  But today of course it's just what's on my desk :-)

When I was going to take a picture of my desk it was clear
ready for a new start in the morning and then
I came back with all this, my DT package, wow I couldn't believe it.
And the project on there is the one I made for my application which I will 
share more closely over the next few days :-)

The bits at the front of the desk is what I bought today and wow
that's alot of bits to sort in the morning lol
Oh and meet Jasmine my dog, she is 12 bless her and
loves to sit near me especially in the evenings.   You can also see
on the floor where she is malting, I have to hoover everyday twice at the
moment or I could make a few dogs.  Shame dogs don't need wigs as I could
make a few thousand at the moment.  She has never malted this much.
Also you can see some pink on the floor where I forgot to use my box to spray lol
(I have quite a few colours on my floor from paints etc)

And this is my mega dumping desk, some bits I have covered as they
are DT pieces.  Oh my goodness I really have a lot to 
sort in the morning.  I am off work now for 10 days now so
I have lots of time to play (well almost 10 days, I have to do the payroll as
everyone wants paying lol)

Thank you all for your lovely comments last week, it was a rough time, I know I posted woyww last week but then it started to hit me and as you know I sort of had a few days break from crafting.  I can't wait to make a start tomorrow.
Happy Woyww
Lots of hugs
Kezzy
xxxxx

5 comments:

Kim Ferguson (Paper Crafting) said...

Yesterday was 10 months since my dad passed. It is very difficult to get through, bless you for being there for your sister.

I am drooling over your DT goodies. Can't wait to see what you create when you are able to share. Congrats too on being on one.

Kim #90

Annie said...

Hello Jasmine....I didn't know you lived with Kerry [she kept you a secret :-) ].
I really hope your family are coping at this sad time Kerry. Crafting and creating is wonderful therapy.
Hugs,
A x # 62
ps there is still a glass of bubbly on my blog waiting to cheer you up too.

Julie Lee said...

Oh, your dear dog, bless her! I have been thinking about you, Kezzy and I hope you really enjoy getting back into crafting again. Did you meet Lucy Edmondson when you went to Creative Expressions DT day? I think she is on the team, or maybe I'm confusing her with someone else! Anyway, if you did, she is such a lovely lady: I met her at Ally Pally. Have a lovely week, Kezzy. My thoughts - as always - are with you, but especially at this difficult time. Julie Ann xxx #28

Words and Pictures said...

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. Can well imagine it has hit hard, and wish you and your sister and the rest of the family well.

On a brighter note - WOW! what a treat of a DT package... looking forward to seeing what you get up to with all that. So happy for you on that front.
Alison xx

Twiglet said...

Such a lot of goodies for you to play with Kerry - enjoy every minute and show us the gorgeous things you make with it all. I am so late getting round this week but just needed to snoop a few desks! xJ o