Sunday 1 December 2013

Paperartsy Inspiration - Home for Christmas

Hi all, I'm going to be mega quick as I have two posts lol.  The other half has built me a new computer because my old one kept going funny.  And now I am having to sort out what goes where etc and after just doing a post for a winners challenge at another DT it's took me ages, I'm mega stressing, I need to download chrome lol.
Anyway sorry for the rabblings, over the last few days I had time to play with the Paperartsy Challenge and the designer this week is the ultra amazing Jo Myhill and also a gorgeous Christmas post from Darcy Wilkinson.  I loved the texture of the heart canvas so I so needed to have a go lol.

All products used (all paperartsy lol) at bottom of page.

Details of background on later pics



I mixed some grunge paste with micro beads

When I was painting it I used a lot of paint so when
I embossed the paint bubbled which I absolutely loved :-)


Grrrrrr this is taking ages, I want my old computer back lol.  See you later :-)
Hugs :-)
Kezzy xxxxx

Recipe
Paperartsy Fresco - space cadets, crackle glaze, pewter, lake Wanaka, Antarctic, snowflake
Paperartsy - smooth paper
Paperartsy Stamps - mini 44, words 4 and HPXM03
Grunge Paste
Cut up canvas board
Creative Expressions clear micro beads
Sizzix alterations - stars
October Afternoon - very merry - trim the tree
Versafine onyx black
Cosmic Shimmer - black detail embossing powder
Archival cornflower inkpad
Cosmic Shimmer - lapis sapphire lustre embossing powder
Treasure Gold- white fire, sapphire

10 comments:

Craftyfield said...

What luscious texture!

Julie Lee said...

Fab, fab, fab Kezzy!!! I love the textures and your take on Jo's idea is terrific! Ooh, how frustrating getting to grips with the new computer must be! Hugs - Julie Ann xxxx

Etsuko said...

Fabulous cards. Gorgeous effected and beautiful blue color.

Jo said...

Love the microbeads in the grunge paste gives it fantastic texture. Jo xx

rachel said...

this looks amazing kerry. that background is just stunning. a great effect x

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious texture - what a fabulous project! Hope you soon get over your computer teething troubles...
Alison xx

Darcy Marshall said...

ohhhhh look at that texture, i love bubbling paint too and often deliberately overheat it to make it bubble. Really fab take on the project by using the stars.

ddazzled71 said...

Love the color and textures of this Kezzy. Beautifully done!

Carol Q said...

that's absolutely scrumptious Kezzy.

jojo79 said...

Love them, the texture is fab.

Jo
x