Saturday 15 February 2014

Unruly Paperarts - Textured Heart

Hi ya, just popping on to tell you about a step by step I have done as a Columnist over at Unruly Paperarts of a papermache heart full of gorgeous texture.  I guide you through each step, and even though it is red, it would be awesome in any colour to add to your home decor.  Please pop over there and have a peek, also why not see what all the other columnists are doing this month, it's all about HeARTfelt :-)


Hope you enjoy the step by step and I shall be back tomorrow with some more art :-)
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

6 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Wow! I love the texture on this and the rich, warm colour! I'll pop over to UPA later to see the step by step. I can't wait to see the detail on this. Have to cook dinner first! Julie Ann xxxx

Words and Pictures said...

Totally scrumptious, Kerry - off to see more!
Alison x

ddazzled71 said...

Kezzy your article is fabulous and this is just gorgeous, I am loving all the tantalizing texture you have created and I am sure your hubby loved this on V'day!

Carol Q said...

utterly scrumptious Kezzy.

rachel said...

wonderful piece Kerry - off to check out how you did it xx

Annie said...

Amaaaazing!! This is a real WOW for me. Thank you for sharing how you did it - off to watch now. Hugs Annie