Wednesday 19 February 2014

WOYWW 246

Hi all, just quickly popping on to show my extra messy really got to sort craft room lol, I'm sharing with everyone over at The Stamping Ground where Julia hosts a What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday :-)


Underneath the paper are some mop up tags I have been changing
for an article, as you can see I do have lots of scrap tags that
have been mopping up ink, paint, sprays and what I use for techniques :-)
On the black plastic drawers are some stamps that I am preparing to use
and a black painted box that I am decorating for ATC's.

My dumping desk is a real dump lol, but has some gorgeous new
Paperartsy products lounging around being ready for a play tomorrow :-)

Yep I so need to sort, I still have crimbo bits out, I had been so poorly I 
haven't managed to pop anything away yet as I have been
on catch up since beginning of Feb when I began the road of recovery lol.
I am feeling so much better I think the only thing is being tired
but I guess bodies have to recover lol.

EEEk my stamps are taking over again, I really
don't know what to do about storing everything lol.
I don't want to buy anything big for storage as we won't
know until December 2014 if our house will be demolished for a train line.
Of course if it is it won't happen for a few years yet, but I prefer
to wait and save so I could buy storage that fits if we do end up having to
move.  Mind you any simple ideas would be brilliant :-)

Right I shall be off, as usual I have been waffling lol.  Thank you all for visiting, I will be visiting over the next few days to see all your wonderful creative desks.
Happy Crafting :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow that's a lot of stamps you own I'm sure you'll be spending alot of time in pinterest to check out ideas
I store mine in a binder less packaging and they are books that you can flip through
Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 5
I have some candy too

Krisha said...

WOW! How to store thing for a short term is a tuff thing. I'm switching over to the binder method, slowly. I was/am using CD cases, but I am finding the ones I use the most are starting to fall apart, especially if you drop them LOL.
Good luck in finding something that works for you.
Krisha #9

Annie said...

I seem to be storing all my crafty stuff in cardboard boxes! Most of it has been packed away for so long now that I am forgetting what's in them. It will be like Christmas when we eventually get moved and I can unpack it all :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Unknown said...

fab desk, lovely to see a sewing machine and threads too. Karen #101

rachel said...

wow - this looks so fabuous Kerry - like an aladdins cave of wonder xx

Glenda said...

I'd love to come and play in your space...so many wonderful toys...er tools to make a girl very happy!
Glenda #72

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry, I can't be any help with stamp storage, since I have about 20 total. But I'm sure in love with all those tags and all the goodies you have in your craft room. In fact, I'd even come help you organize (grin). Happy belated WOYWW from #3.

Nelle said...

Wow! That looks like home to me.... A craft paradise..
Love it.
Nelle 71 xx