Saturday 15 March 2014

Sneak Peak - Unruly Paperarts

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around much this week or the last few weeks, I suffer from sinus quite a bit and over the last month it has attacked with a vengeance, it's supposedly due to that bad flu/bronchitis I had through January and beginning of February, according to the doctor I have chronic sinus, and because I already suffer facial migraines due to bad allergies and sinus it's not fantastic.  So I have lots and lots of unfinished projects that I'm determined to get through.  I also have to try and re think my craft room, I suffer dust mites and dust and my craft room isn't the tidiest as you all know, errr well that doesn't help lol lol.

Anyway this month over at Unruly Paperarts it's all about Borders.  Now I have to admit I signed up for this and then had a sudden thought, I never do borders as I never seem to know what to do lol.  Well it was brilliant having a play and if you pop on over there today you will see how I changed some tags by making borders using stencils and doodling :-)

Also don't forget, we are all about stamping, painty and messy online magazine so you always get loads of ideas, we also do a challenge every month called the Readers Art Quest and this months inspiration is -


So why don't you join in, or how about learning lots of different border ideas, we have it all over at Unruly Paperarts :-)

And now for my sneak peak :-)

Right I better be off, I am in the craft room this evening so enjoying it :-)  Hope you all have a crafty weekend.
Happy Crafting :-)
Kezzy :-)

3 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Sorry to hear how bad your sinus has been, Kerry. I'm just popping over to see your borders. This sneak peek looks great! Julie Ann xxx

Words and Pictures said...

So sorry to hear about your ongoing sinus struggles, Kerry... and to say thank you for all those comments you left in a mammoth catch-up session recently - so, so lovely!

I think I may be due some catching up myself, as life has been a bit crazy... but looking forward to starting with this sneak peek for sure!
Alison xx

2amscrapper said...

great border. hope you are feeling better by now. Helene from UPA