Wednesday 5 November 2014

Unruly Paperarts - Make and Bake

Hi ya, I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Thursday eeeeek.  This is mostly to do with the fact that I am finishing off my last bit of sorting in my craft room and learning to video.  I wish I had Tabitha's nose from Bewitched!!! lol.  It would be great, wrinkle my nose and all my sorting would be done and wrinkle again and I would have a camera person to video and edit my up and coming YouTube videos lol.
Anyway today I am here to tell you about my article over at Unruly Paperarts Blog and this month we are doing tutorials on Make and Bake and I did mine on Fimo Clay in molds vr's Hot Glue.  Why not pop on over to have a nosy, I did two ATC's identical to show the differences :-).
I would like to enter the following challenges -
Crafty Catz challenge blog - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/optional holiday thanks
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

Each ATC is the same except one is hot
glue and one is fimo, pop on over to Unruly Paperarts to see the tutorial :-)













Right I better be off, want to finish some sorting again this evening, mind you I fancy a bit of crafting as well.  Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy Creating :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous ATC's Kezzy thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs Dianne x DT

Julie Lee said...

Loved this project, Kerry. I used to long to have Tabitha's nose too! It was one of my favourite TV programmes! I really enjoyed your article over at Unruly Paper Arts. Beautiful work and step by steps. Can't wait to see the videos. I wish I was clever enough to have a go at that. xxxx

ddazzled71 said...

I always love seeing where your experimenting takes you Kerry, your Autumn ATC's are just gorgeous, so rich in color and detail. xx

Cara said...

Love those elements. I will have to check out your viedos as I have used hot glue in molds before but not fimo ... Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

Sue from Oregon said...

It was fun watching these come to life! ♥ Sue Kment