Wednesday 3 June 2015

Unruly Paperarts - Big or Small

Hi ya, just popping on to tell you about my new article out today over on Unruly Paperarts, this month it's all about journalling, a full month from all the DT showing off their journal pages :-).
I shared my ATC journal, my medium journal and my fabric Donna Downey journal, but here I shall show just one page, to see the rest you will have to fly over to the Unruly blog :-).
I would like to enter the following challenges -
Addicted to Stamps challenge blog - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

I know the girl looks pale, but I was trying to capture the white face that
you see sometimes in modelling.  Leaving them white looked awful so I went
for very pale.














Right I shall be off, I will be back shortly with my WOYWW :-).  Thanks for visiting.
Happy Art :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

Product List
Washi Tape
Dylusions Sprays - campso teal, crushed grape
Luminarte - shimmering mist
Prima Color Bloom Spray - pearl white
Promarkers - coral blush, oatmeal, turquoise, orchid
Ranger Dylusion Stamps - strength
Paperartsy stamps - HP1305
That Craft Place stencil
Daler Rowney - mars black
Creative Expressions stamps - vintage photography
Memento Ink Pad - tuxedo black
Archival Ink Pad - jet black
Distress Ink Pads - peacock feathers, dusty concord
That Craft Place - wood embellishments

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great creation, love the background.

sandie said...

Amazing detail. The background is a stunning colour mix and I love the funky mix of eyes. Thanks for joining ATSM

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous journal page! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

Unknown said...

Love your blog!! Amazing colors! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Great spread - the background colours are just fab. Love the theme on the pages too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!