Wednesday 8 July 2015

WOYWW 318

Hi ya, hope your all ok.  Just a mega short note as I am borrowing a friends internet.  Over the weekend our computer systems and internet went a bit funny and then it crashed mega time.  We have 8 computers, 3 lots of backup thingys and 5 printers all set up on our network (yep my partner is a computer/electrical engineer and basically it went ga ga.  We have almost everything back (which is good news as my work and DT pics are all on there.  All that is left is the internet and a new thingy should arrive tomorrow.  Really sorry for not blogging since Thursday.  Got a Unruly DT piece and lots of other bits to pop on here.  Hopefully starting tomorrow or Friday at latest I can start blogging again.
I thought I would join in WOYWW whilst updating you all on the above (basically a pile of I don't know what it is, how it works and why it's gone ga ga lol).

Sitting chilling doing some painting this evening.  Shall go back and
play some more lol.

EEEK really need to tidy up again.  The canvas is what I have been doing
for my mum, only problem is I couldn't get the blending into the dark tone right
so I ordered a lighter brown which will come tomorrow hopefully.

Ok so my dumping desk which was tidy as I was using the sewing machine
has now been mega dumped on again, SIGH!!!!!

Right I shall be off, hopefully shall have internet and blogging back and running over the next day or two.  Thank you so much for visiting.
Happy Art :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx

3 comments:

April said...

Great fun - your desk looks a lot like mine. LOL
April #50

Shoshi said...

What a wonderful creative space. It all looks very busy and productive and colourful! The canvas is beautiful.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #42

Kelly said...

Bummers on the internet/ networking issues. They happen and sounds as if you are taking things in stride.

Lovely piece you have in progress for your mum. All those paints look so inviting! Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #41