Tuesday 10 May 2016

Vintage Love

Good evening, hope your all well.  Still busy with accounts, but the end is nigh thank goodness lol. Today I am popping on to show you another swap I have done which is an ATC and it had to be vintage, grungy and some white.  It took me longer to do this then anything I have done, purely as I love to see this style, and so many artists I love do this style but when it comes to me I am lost.  But I thought I would join in and I am so happy with the end result.  I would love to have another go in the future but hmmmmmmm not sure I shall be this brave again lol.  All products use are at the bottom of the page.  No step by step this time as the whole process was changed so many times :-)
I would like to enter into the following challenges -
Frilly and Funkie Challenge - Opposites Attract
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Emboss It (I used a stencil on the background with modelling paste mixed with micro beads)
Our Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes

Vintage Love















Right I shall be off.  Going to do some more art before more numbers in the morning.  Thank you so much for visiting.

Happy Art :-)
Hugs Kezzy xxxxx


Products
Mediums - Ranger (glossy accents), Dina Wakley (gel medium), Liquitex (gesso), DecoArt Media (crackle paste), Winsor & Newton Modelling Paste
Sprays - Tim Holtz (distress peacock feathers, antique linen), Dylusions (calypso teal, london blue), Lindys Stamp Gang (starburst tainted love teal, cajun carnelian red)
Prima - micro beads copper, bottle tops (Finnabair)
Ink Pads - Archival (jet black, potting soil), Tim Holtz (distress gathered twigs)
That's Crafty Mini Stencil - diamond
Patterned napkin
Creative Expressions clear micro glass beads
Lace
Stampendous Frantage - copper mica
Cardboard swirls
Flowers from stash

6 comments:

rachel said...

Amazing kerry. Beautiful work! Bug hugs rachel x

Blue Daisy said...

These are lovely! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge #20 at Crafting With Friends!

Tracyx

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

These are marvellous!!!! Wow!!!

Thank you for playing along with us over the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Hugs Zoey

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner challenge. Mary DT x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! I love the way you embraced this challenge and tried something you love to look at, but have not attempted before. And you ROCKED it! This is such a gorgeous color palette, and all the wonderful texture you added makes it sing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Frilly and Funkie Opposites Attract Challenge!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a gorgeous project!! Love all the textures, micro beads and lovely flowers. Thank you so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!